Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Case report: successful epiradicular peripheral nerve stimulation of the C2 dorsal root ganglion for postherpetic neuralgia.Neuromodulation. 2011; 14: 58-61
- Dorsal root ganglion (DRG) stimulation in the treatment of phantom limb pain (PLP).Neuromodulation. 2015; 18: 610-616
- One-year outcomes of spinal cord stimulation of the dorsal root ganglion in the treatment of chronic neuropathic pain.Neuromodulation. 2015; 18: 41-48
- Spinal cord stimulation of the dorsal root ganglion for groin pain—a retrospective review.Pain Pract. 2015; 15: 293-299
- Effect of electrical field stimulation on dorsal root ganglion neuronal function.Neuromodulation. 2013; 16: 304-311
- The efficacy and safety of dorsal root ganglion stimulation as a treatment for neuropathic pain: a literature review.Neuromodulation. 2018; 21: 225-233
- A multicenter, prospective trial to assess the safety and performance of the spinal modulation dorsal root ganglion neurostimulator system in the treatment of chronic pain.Neuromodulation. 2013; 16: 471-482
- Dorsal root ganglion stimulation yielded higher treatment success rate for complex regional pain syndrome and causalgia at 3 and 12 months: a randomized comparative trial.Pain. 2017; 158: 669-681
- Dorsal root ganglion stimulation used for the treatment of chronic neuropathic pain in the groin: a single-center study with long-term prospective results in 34 cases.Neuromodulation. 2017; 20: 753-760
- Dorsal root ganglion stimulation (DRGS) for the treatment of chronic neuropathic pain: a single-center study with long-term prospective results in 62 cases.Pain Physician. 2018; 21: E377-E387
- Retrospective analysis of complications associated with dorsal root ganglion stimulation for pain relief in the FDA MAUDE database.Reg Anesth Pain Med. 2019; 44: 100-106
- Treatment-limiting complications of percutaneous spinal cord stimulator implants: a review of eight years of experience from an academic center database.Neuromodulation. 2015; 18: 603-608
- Complications and effects of dorsal root ganglion stimulation in the treatment of chronic neuropathic pain: a nationwide cohort study in Denmark.Neuromodulation. 2020; 24: 729-737
- Dorsal root ganglion stimulation for treatment of complex regional pain syndrome of the foot.Neurosurg Focus Video. 2020; 3: V8
Chapman K, Mogilner A, Yang A, et al. Lead migration and fracture rate in dorsal root ganglion stimulation using anchoring and non-anchoring techniques: a multicenter pooled data analysis. Poster presented at the North American Neuromodulation Society, 2021.
- Dorsal root ganglion stimulation lead fracture within the superficial fascial layers in 4 cases.AA Pract. 2020; 14e01307
Source(s) of financial support: None.
Conflict of Interest: Dr Sharan reports the following conflicts: Cerebral Therapeutics (owner), Mudjala (owner), Tigerlabs (owner), Neuspera (consultant), Boston Biomedical Association (consultant), Medtronic (fellowship support), Abbot (fellowship support), DARPA (grant), Groff Foundation (grant). Dr Wu reports the following conflicts: advisory board of micro systems engineering, consultant for Medtronic, Boston Scientific, Abbott, Nevro, and Neuropace. The remaining authors report no conflicts of interest.