Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Severe adhesive arachnoiditis resulting in progressive paraplegia following obstetric spinal anaesthesia: a case report and review.Anaesthesia. 2012; 67: 1386-1394
- PRIALT® (ziconotide) solution, intrathecal infusion [package insert].TerSera Therapeutics. 2019;
- Ziconotide for treatment of severe chronic pain.Lancet. 2010; 375: 1569-1577
- The Polyanalgesic Consensus Conference (PACC): recommendations on intrathecal drug infusion systems best practices and guidelines.Neuromodulation. 2017; 20: 96-132
- The Polyanalgesic Consensus Conference (PACC): recommendations for intrathecal drug delivery: guidance for improving safety and mitigating risks.Neuromodulation. 2017; 20: 155-176
- Intrathecal ziconotide: dosing and administration strategies in patients with refractory chronic pain.Neuromodulation. 2016; 19: 522-532
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Source(s) of financial support: The authors reported no funding sources.
Conflict of Interest: Gladstone C. McDowell II reports receiving research grants from Medtronic Inc and Flowonix Inc; serving as a consultant for Flowonix Inc, Medtronic Inc, and TerSera Pharmaceuticals; and serving on the speakers' bureau for TerSera Therapeutics and Flowonix Inc.