Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Using peripheral nerve stimulation (PNS) to treat neuropathic pain: a clinical series.Neuromodulation. 2014; 17: 777-783
- Peripheral nerve stimulation in the treatment of chronic pain syndromes from nerve injury: a multicenter observational study.Neuromodulation. 2017; 20: 369-374
- Prospective, multicenter, randomized, double-blinded, partial crossover study to assess the safety and efficacy of the novel neuromodulation system in the treatment of patients with chronic pain of peripheral nerve origin.Neuromodulation. 2016; 19: 91-100
- Pain: a review of three commonly used pain rating scales.J Clin Nurs. 2005; 14: 798-804
- The Italian SF-36 Health Survey: translation, validation and norming.J Clin Epidemiol. 1998; 51: 1025-1036
- Mechanism of action of peripheral nerve stimulation.Curr Pain Headache Rep. 2021; 25: 47
- Peripherally induced reconditioning of the central nervous system: a proposed mechanistic theory for sustained relief of chronic pain with percutaneous peripheral nerve stimulation.J Pain Res. 2021; 14: 721-736
- Dorsal root entry zone lesion versus spinal cord stimulation in the management of pain from brachial plexus avulsion.Acta Neurochir Suppl (Wien). 1987; 39: 155-158
- Percutaneous implantation of a brachial plexus electrode for management of pain syndrome caused by a traction injury.Neuromodulation. 2007; 10: 148-155
- Peripheral nerve stimulation of the brachial plexus for chronic refractory CRPS pain of the upper limb: description of a new technique and case series.Pain Med. 2020; 21: S18-S26
- Peripheral nerve stimulation of brachial plexus nerve roots and supra-scapular nerve for chronic refractory neuropathic pain of the upper limb.Neuromodulation. 2017; 20: 684-689
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Source(s) of financial support: The authors reported no funding sources.
Conflict of Interest: The authors reported no conflict of interest.